Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Memo

MEMO

To: Kara Cogley, Kyle Wangler, Terry Ahlander
From: Katy Robbins
Date: 11/04/09
Re: Our Collaborative Group Project

Message:

Hi Group –
Overall I think our project turned out alright. I think our end result looked professional and it is work that I am proud of. I like the pictures and I like the looks of the paper in addition to the flow and our example of Apple’s use of aggressive marketing.
I really disliked the fact that we procrastinated so much. I am a procrastinator myself, but when I’m writing something alone I know I will get it done and that it’s my responsibility, but I really got worried about our project getting done when our group meetings kept getting pushed further and further.
I think the strengths of our group were that we got our work done during crunch time and we split up the tasks and got it done.
I think our biggest weakness was procrastination. Everyone, including myself, put our work off until the very end and it stressed everyone out.
I think I learned that marketing is important for a company because it really helps sell a product. I liked being able to talk about Apple Inc. because I love their products that they sell.
I enjoyed working with you all.

Katy Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment